Thursday, May 2, 2019

Myles Powers
May 2, 2019
10:01 p.m.

Day 4:
During today's session, I  was able to catch up with the many new people I met on Monday, and explain my project in more depth. One of my favorite patients, who I talked to today, has been through a pretty rough journey, but is very understandable and hard working, striving to continue to gain his strength back. A new patient I met today also had a pretty rough couple of months, since she has had major knee and shoulder problems due to an incident, and although she should not be in pain, she has continued to feel pain in her knee. She is also very hardworking, which is helpful for Diane since she knows that her patient will do the work needed to get back to full strength. I also continued to study for my shoulder quiz coming up on Monday, making sure I knew everything in the shoulder and where it is located. As I close this week, I am hoping to learn as much as I can and begin to learn different injury recovery exercises and hopefully get to the point where I can tell a patient what they need to do just off the top of my head. I have learned a lot of crucial information this first week, and continue to learn more as I look forward to next week.

Today's Hours: 5 Hours
Total Hours: 14 Hours

1 comment:

  1. Myles, Sounds like Diane is keeping you busy and passing along some good knowledge. Have fun, Dan

    ReplyDelete

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...