Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Myles Powers
May 14, 2019
10:26 p.m.

Day 12:
Today started out just like the rest of them. There were a lot of the regular patients in the office, all still trying to get back to full strength. There was a new patient though, who had an initial evaluation for a foot injury, so I was able to watch that evaluation and take notes. It seems as if a lot of new patients have been coming to the office lately, which is nice for me since I get to see new injuries and the recovery process these patients go through in order to regain strength. Tomorrow is a day in which I do not have to go in, so I will study for my quiz which I have on Thursday. I am looking forward to wrapping up Senior Project, and have already started to put my slideshow together. My slideshow will feature pictures, as well as different injuries I saw and the exercises and treatment needed on those different regions. I look forward to Thursday and am excited to take my quiz!

Today's Hours: 3.5
Total Hours: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...