Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Myles Powers
May 15, 2019
9:38 p.m.

Day 13:
The office was closed, so today was an off day. Due to the fact that I have a quiz tomorrow, I studied for an hour this morning. The quiz is on the anterior and posterior views of the knee, including all of the anatomy. Some of the anatomy includes the anterior and posterior cruciate ligaments, the medial and lateral condyles, the medial and lateral meniscus, etc. Although this quiz will be harder than my previous one, I feel that I can still get above a 95% on this one. Other than the quiz, tomorrow will be a normal day of shadowing and observing. I am looking forward to getting back into the office for my last two morning sessions, since next week will be in the afternoon!

Today's Hours: 1
Total Hours: 44

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...