Thursday, May 16, 2019

Myles Powers
May 16, 2019
10:06 p.m.

Day 14:
Today started out by greeting the usual patients that are in on Thursdays at 8:30 a.m. I sat down and talked with the patients while they were recovering from their injuries. As the day went on, I continued to take notes as well as observe Diane and her work. There were no new evaluations today, but I was able to meet some of Diane's patients that I had never met before. Although today was not slow with the constant flow of patients, it always seemed as if there was a patch of free time, allowing me to review my notes and such. I also took the knee quiz today, and got an 100%. I studied for quite a long time in preparation for the quiz, and it sure did pay off. That was also my final quiz, so it was nice to end on a higher note. I am looking forward to my last three days in the office, and excited for next week when I get to work with the students.

Today's Hours: 3
Total Hours: 47

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...