Friday, May 17, 2019

Myles Powers
May 17, 2019 
11:49 a.m.

Day 15:
Today was also just a regular Friday morning with the usual patients in. It did seem slow at first, but more patients started to flow in and out. There were no new patients today, so I did not have to observe any new patient evaluations. I was able to lead one patient through a circuit to strengthen their quads and hamstring. The circuit consisted of three exercises: wall sits, mini squats with a ball squeeze, and bosu squats, all for 30 seconds each. The patient did this 3 times, and seemed to be pretty tired afterwards, but it was good since they needed to strengthen their legs back up again. On Monday, I am looking forward to working with the students and helping them recover from their injuries. I am also looking forward to wrapping up Senior Project and presenting my slideshow to the community next Wednesday!

Today's Hours: 2.5
Total Hours: 49.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...