Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Myles Powers
May 21, 2019
10:59 a.m.

Day 17:
Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also needed to take time to go over both my final paper and my presentation. I took around an hour and a half to make finishing touches to both of my assignments, and I am happy with my final product. I am looking forward to seeing my peers presentations tomorrow, as well as see what they did during their senior projects. I am also looking forward to presenting my slideshow and notes to faculty, staff, and students around the community. Although I am happy that senior project is almost over, I am also a bit sad that I won't be able to work with the patients again. During my 3 and a half weeks in the office, I built a strong bond with many people around the Andover community, and always looked forward to seeing them come in every other day. In the end, I am thankful I was fortunate enough to work with Diane and Hannah, and am excited to move forward in my career with the experience I got from Senior Project.

Today's Hours: 1.5
Total Hours: 53

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...