Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Myles Powers
May 20, 2019
10:33 p.m.

Day 16:
Today was a very entertaining day in the office since I was able to finally go in the afternoon and work with my fellow students. There were many more laughs and jokes thrown around in the office. This afternoon definitely had a different energy than the morning sessions, and I was a bit more comfortable since I was around people I knew. I was able to stretch some of my students out, as well as lead them threw circuits that pushed them to their limits. Although these circuits were physically tough for these patients, they pushed through and helped themselves on the road to recovery. The students were also easier to work with because their bodies are more capable of taking on more. I was very excited to wrap up my time in the office, and looking forward to finishing my presentation as well as present it on Wednesday to the community.

Today's Hours: 2
Total Hours: 51.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Myles Powers May 21, 2019 10:59 a.m. Day 17: Today I did not go into the office because I finished up my hours in there, but I also nee...